Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Studying the Japanese Language

Introductory post:

Here are my reference books:
*Easy Way to Learn Japanese with Filipino Text
Prof. M. Honda
*Learn to Speak Nippongo the Easy Way
A Self-help study book by Bernardo Canilang
*Basic Japanese-English Dictionary
Bonjinsha Oxford
*New English-Japanese Dictionary
Cyrus Publishing, Inc.

Currently watching Mirai Nikki, Bakuman and Fairy Tail. Listening closely to the seiyū (anime voice actors) gives me an idea on how to properly pronounced the words while reading the subtitles helps me understand their conversation. 

I'm not checking some online resources yet but I'll do so once I've learned enough from these books. I know that there are lots of websites and blogs that can help me learn the Japanese language. I created this blog to track my progress and to share what I'm learning each day. I am also planning to make this a Japanese journal once I'm all good.

Let's learn the Japanese language together!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wish to find out the japanese language (or "Nihongo" as it's referred to as in Japanese) on-line, you've got return to the correct place! Our lessons will get you well on your thanks to learning a way to speak, read, and write Nihongo. On this website you may notice such things because the Japanese alphabet (including Hiragana and Katakana) further as Kanji (Chinese characters), vocabulary, grammar, syntax, and customary words and phrases.japanese classes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting content!I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them.You are great. điều kiện du học Nhật Bản

    ReplyDelete
  4. IECS is a consulting company specializing in studying abroad in Germany, especially studying German nursing in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. IECS is the most prestigious and best German vocational training center in Vietnam. See more at luatphapduc to know more

    ReplyDelete